Elan Guides Ultimate Package - 25% Discount

Anyone interested in purchasing the Ultimate Pack at a 25% discount. Disclosure: I bought mine a few weeks ago and if two people join my group I get a retroactive discount on my order. FWIW I think the materials are great and they get great reviews. If you register for the free trial on their site you can get lectures and chapters for Quant and Fixed Income free, which I think is pretty darn sweet anyway. If you plan to buy let me know soon. Good luck to all!

I will be interested.

I am interested What should i provide to get the 25% off ? Who it works ? Thanks,

Great! I need your Elan user IDs so I can email them. You can either post your ID’s here or if you want to email me we could do that as well. If you haven’t already created an account on their system then do that first. When I email them your IDs they will apply the discounts in their system for you and email us back. You will have to place your orders inside of 48 hours of receiving notification so you need to COMMIT to going through with this now. There are more than enough free samples in the free trial. This how how the Level IIers did it for the June exam: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1238301,page=1

Can I get the discount with your group if I get essential or do I need to get ultimate as well

btcapital, can I e-mail mine to you and yes, I am committed on purchasing it so combined with Ferasibra, we should be all set.

I have 2 spots open for discount as well if anyone is interested msg me your ID’s

tigor: Please email me your elan user ID at studyingcfa at hotmail dot co dot uk Ferasibra: Please response ASAP and let us know if you are in. cmg5105: I’ll email and ask if Ferasibra does not get back to me by tomorrow.

ok let me know. My email is cmg5105@gmail.com

Ferasibra: Please respond by tonight (Monday night)! tig0r has already emailed me his user ID and we’re keen to order ASAP

If Ferasibra isn’t interested anymore, maybe clearlycanadian can take his spot.

I want to buy the Elan guide ultimate package. Am I too late or can join you guys?

laradolf: It’s not too late. What’s your Elan user ID?

Just emailed you btcapital.

Got your email mrikey but laradolf asked first. Laradolf: Please please respond ASAP

Sure, cheers, will jump in if Laradolf passes.

My username for Elan is adolf_kabban. Thanks btcapital

Laradolf and tig0r: Just heard back from them. Place your orders within 48 hours please. Thanks in advance.

I just placed my order

Thanks laradoff. Tig0r, please place your order soon.