Results countdown...

Only 5 days left…anyone want to try and predict thier result?

Wait listed

self-styled gordon gecko motherfvcker

Just having some fun while we wait bro, cheer up. I’ll mark you down as predicting a band 6.

Band 9/10. Personally did not feel comfortable with ethics, I’m sure it sunk me.

if you fail ethics, can you still pass exam?

^ Yes

Agreed, ethics was the hardest to judge on the exam. It’s going to make or break me for sure.

I feel the same way about the ethics section on the exam. very very confusing!

I hope I’m just overreacting. I was confident leaving the test on Jun 4, but every day that goes by my confidence just melts away bit by bit.

I was so confident coming out of the exam this time around. A fews later after having dwelled over a couple of really stupid mistakes I’m fearing the worst.

If you pass, are you guys doing the 2nd exam in June 2012?

Agree w/ the last two posts. I am still cautiously optimistic though. It is going to be a long 5 days, and I am sure time is going to completely stand still on Monday.

I predict a band 6.9

I think I will pass. I prepared pretty well and felt confident after the exam. Until Tuesday, I’m just relaxing, golfing this weekend, and not thinking about it. I’ve done pretty well for the last 6 weeks not thinking too much about it and avoiding this site for the most part! Anyway, I have a job interview on Tuesday morning so that will probably be my priority on Monday, not worrying about the exam.

monday is gonna be horrible.

Did a good job of forgetting about the test until this week… Been on my mind a lot. Actually last night I had a dream where I sat down to take the CFA L1, then somehow the next sequence was handing in my exam without remembering any of the questions I just completed… I woke up this morning thinking I actually slept through the CFA exam… Thank god that was just a dream. Don’t feel that great, oh well let’s hope for the best. Good luck everybody Monday is going to be awful, I get to work @ 8:30 AM, that half hour on Tuesday is going to be even worse

Less than 4 days left

tik tok tik tok tik tok…

It’ll be bitter sweet… I’ll have a day to rejoice before ordering another set of books. :slight_smile: