Elan Guides 25% discount for December Essential Package

I’m looking to purchase the Essential pack for the december test, and seeing if 2 more people are interested to get the 25% discount. Let me know asap, thanks!

I’ll do it

AS_MC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll do it awesome, we just need one more person for the discount. for the time being, can I get your Elan username? thanks

so doesn’t seem like there’s much interest. i’m going to go ahead and purchase the essential pack today, and if anyone still wants in on the discount, let me know asap and shoot me their elan user id

Hi, I would be very interested too. my elan id is kalyanm@gmail.com Thanks

Neo6 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, I would be very interested too. my elan id is > kalyanm@gmail.com > > Thanks thanks Neo6. AS_MC, are you still interested in getting the essential pack? if you are then we have 3 people set for the discount. Let me know asap what your elan user id is.

I have elan used books, level 1 june 2011, i dont think much has changed. can give it really cheap. let me know, gm.nj234@gmail.com

elan

AS_MC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > elan user id is > mconnercarl great, we got 3 now. I’m going to e-mail elan and will let you guys know when you can purchase the essential pack. i think it’s a 48 hour period, so i’ll msg you guys too. thanks

Sorry, I thought this was for the Ultimate Prep Pack. I rescind my initial request.

I maybe interested… whats the process Just a FYI… I have come across 84742520 10% discount for Elan that might make more sense without the hassel

i m interested mail me at atulmittal1989@gmail.com

vcstartup Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I maybe interested… whats the process > > Just a FYI… I have come across 84742520 10% > discount for Elan that might make more sense > without the hassel basically they allow group discounts for groups of 3. when we have 3 confirmed users who want to purchase the same package, one of us will let elan know with our elan user ID’s, and after they receive the notice, they’ll notify us and we will have 48 hours to purchase the same package and have a 25% discount applied to it. atulmittal…are you interested in the essential or ultimate package?

@nightkhan what is ur mail id ?

hi AS_MC Elan already activated the 25% for the essential guide since I e-mailed them after you stated you were interested in it. I know you are actually interested in the ultimate, but since the 25% is on right now for you, let me know if you still want to go through with it. you can always add the video lectures on after. there is a 48 hour window for you so please let me know asap so I can let the other user know to purchase the package as well. thanks

Thanks nightkhan! I just ordered the essential package. hope we do have 2 other orders as i think they dont ship until all 3 orders have been placed.

Neo6 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks nightkhan! I just ordered the essential > package. hope we do have 2 other orders as i > think they dont ship until all 3 orders have been > placed. I’m not sure if the last person will be ordering it since they backed out after I put the order in. I’ll let you know if they go in as well.