CFAI textbooks and Schweser QBank sufficient?

I see you can get the QBAnk sepearately for 300$…how many questions are in the Qbank? I figure the CFAI reading materials are good enough and the Qbank can serve as extra reinforcement and practice for all the topics. If you have time to read the textbook material, is anything else by schweser (besides the qbank) really worth it?

thx

The Schweser QBank’s 4,000+ mc questions have been very helpful so far and I’m glad I did spend the extra $300 for it. I complete all available or up to 120 multiple choice after every schweser study session and go back to review those questions a few weeks later. It helps me identify concepts I do not understand well so I can go back and re-read that material.

My CFAI reading materials should come in monday so I plan go with what others have suggested and complete the EOC questions for further reinforcement. I’ve read threads on the forum saying the CFAI material is sufficient if you have enough time, but supplemental review material from Schweser can be sufficient to pass.

I’m really worried about not being able to absorb all of the material because I’m a few years out of school and much of the information outside of QM and Econ is either new or unfamiliar to me.

What has your plan been thus far to be adequately prepared for the exam? suggestions?

Yeah, the Schweser Q Bank is really helpful and totally worth it. If you have extra time, you could look up some free question banks on some other websites as well. There’s a lot of them.

Hey Shashank Pls suggest some of these ree resources you mention

I came across one www.path2finance.com, you could check it out too. I’ve posted another topic where I’m expecting more such sites…