Too late to join an online study group?

[original post removed]

I’m on equity investments now. Is it too late to join an online study group?

Hey, same here, just finished reading 51. It would help to have someone to discuss questions that don’t seem to make much sense. Maybe we could find some people to join imsg or bbm kind of group.

Ive seen some people on linkedin who propose to join study groups online… I asked for more info but no reply so far…

If you have questions or simply want to compare notes I think this forum would do just fine. Back in the day I had a few closer buddies from here that I’d exchange emails with on more complex topics. You’re always welcome to PM me a question, but it’s been awhile since LI for me and frankly I think the people on the LI forum right now are probably much better qualified for more detailed questions.

Though it’s never too late for anything. But, just be aware of the content you pursue. The material you study may end up being useless, so be very careful while choosing it.

You may look up free videos from http://www.path2finance.co. I found them very concise and useful. Just take a look, maybe they are an answer to your problem. You may folllow them on Twitter too (@pathfinance).

Look for other resources on the web as well. You may eventually stumble upon the optimal prep stuff.

Best.

If anyone is doing/wants to start an online study group, I’d be interested as well.

[original post removed]