By a show of hands - who hates SS#9?

Worst SS in my opinion. So many IFRS/GAAP differences, and various rules for expensing/capitalizing, revaluation…the list goes on…

I just hate FRA in general. I have no confidence in this section, and I just get scared when I see questions on it and my mind goes blank out of fear. If it weren’t in CFA material, I would feel ready to go tomorrow.

For IFRS/GAAP difference, I just made myself some tables with all the differences that I felt might be covered on the exam. I seem to be soaking these differences much better since I did this. Memorising them doesn’t feel as daunting once you lay them out on a few sheets of paper.

Easily the worst Study session and not close

Well, I am having problem with only the taxes. This is because tax rules in my country are so different from what is given in our material, that I am finding it difficult to relate them to what I already know.

@nithu16 i agree with u… our income tax act, 1961 is pretty differnt

yeh im also having problem with deferred taxes mainly…

No matter how many questions I do, I end up making mistakes in this section. Kinda makes me think that I am going to screw up this section in the exam too no matter how much I revise. I have decided to ignore this for now and do the other sections properly.

I know! I thought this would be a cakewalk. How much more wrong could I be?!!

I think you’d need a show of hands for those who don’t hate those readings. Taxes is brutal!

Even i thought this would be easy… but it aint …any way… have to do what i have to do…

complaining wont help you pass. go back to study kids.

there is worse to come.