June 2012 Candidates: How much time do you spend each day for CFA Exam at this point of time?

Hi everyone,

Just a poll to see how everyone is doing.

How much time do you spend each day for CFA Exam at this point of time? (I mean, only 25 days remain)

I hope you guys are getting better as each day passes by :slight_smile:

I spend, at minimum, 3 hours per day Monday-Friday, 7 on Saturdays and Roughly 5-7 on Sundays. That is an increase over my study plan from last week in November until last week in March though. I have surpassed the recommended 250 at this point.

Monday to Friday I’ll try and get an hour to an hour and a half in of Q-bank questions or light reading, Saturday maybe 8, and Sunday 4 or 5.

doing 4 hours daily these days…

atleast 5-6 hours everyday (Mon-Sat) and on Sunday 2 hours. I have already completed 200 hours of studies.

Monday - Friday: 2.5 - 3 hours per day

Weekends: 6-8 hours hours per day

Nothing seems enough though.

I have surpassed the 250 hours at this point, I began studying at the beginning of November. Nowadays, I am putting in about 2-3 hours per day, 7 days per week, and created a final 30 day plan that I am following, if it works maybe I can sell it to kaplan!!!

I have surpassed the 250 hours at this point, I began studying at the beginning of November. Nowadays, I am putting in about 2-3 hours per day, 7 days per week, and created a final 30 day plan that I am following, if it works maybe I can sell it to kaplan!!!

I work 12+ hours a day, so I do 1 hr during lunchbreak on weekdays (1.5 if i can get away with it). Anywhere from 9-12 hours a day on weekends. Taking 2 weeks off right before the exam to study fulltime. Pushing 350 hours at this point.

Weekdays: I strive to get at least 2 hours at work (during downtime) plus at least another hour after work.

Weekends: I strive for 5-8 hours a day.

I’m at about 250 hours already, not including the last minute studying this last month.

i surpassed the 250hours already, doing 2hours per day on Weekdays, total of 810 hours on Weekends.

I am dong about 1.5 to 2 hours daily Monday to Friday, and 7 hours on Sunday. I still take Saturday off to keep sane!

30min a day on the weekdays if i’m lucky. 4-8hr on each weekend day for practice exams. I haven’t kept track of all my hours but i’m pretty sure I surpassed the recommended hours already.