24th of July

I just received the email with the date that on July 24 I will receive my Hopefully Pass

i got one too. it said i failed =(

Huh? the email just said that results will be emailed on July 24th…

i know i got the same e-mail but i got the gut feeling that i failed =(

Has anybody else not received this e-mail yet? I already confirmed my e-mail address was correct but haven’t received the notification…

Haven’t received it either.

didnt get it either…

but thats right… CFAI has posted the same on their facebook

“June 2012 Level I and II CFA exam results will be e-mailed Tuesday, 24 July 2012, after 9:00 am ET. Level III CFA exam results will be e-mailed Tuesday, 7 August, after 9:00am ET.”

I just got the email…and raced over here lol July 24 baby

Gypsy are you from Canada too? Because that may be the reason why…all that have posted that they received it are from US so it may go out in batches.

The CFAI website also indicates the same so the date is right. I was just worried that I had not received it…thinking worst case scenarios like did they not receive my exam!? lol I feel reassured that I’m not the only one that hasn’t received it yet.

Gypsy are you from Canada too? Because that may be the reason why…all that have posted that they received it are from US so it may go out in batches.

The CFAI website also indicates the same so the date is right. I was just worried that I had not received it…thinking worst case scenarios like did they not receive my exam!? lol I feel reassured that I’m not the only one that hasn’t received it yet.

^I don’t think that’s the reason. I took the exam in Boston.

But your account is Canadian…who knows!

But your account is Canadian…who knows!

I just got it.

me too! :slight_smile:

could it be…that everyone either got, or is getting the same letter, soon or later? or is this just a coincidence lol :wink:

I’m from Canada and just got it too

I Got it, and i cant wait!!!

got the email … no littleanalyst im not from canada…