"D-Day Feeling"

7 days to go… Wats ur feeling guys?? Its scaring me!!

It’ll all be over soon!

To be honest frequenting this forum isn’t going to help your nerves… :slight_smile:

Don’t be worried because in the worst scenario, even if we fail, we have to recognize that we learnt a lot so I don’t think the exam was a waste of time. Actually I finished an MBA and it doesn’t come even close to CFA in terms of knowledge, structure and completeness…

Hope you will be a CFA Level II Candidate next week smiley

Lift your spirits by watching Batman!..

i watched hunger games last night… liked it…

result… umm… i beileve whatever it will be, it will be exactly what we need at that point of time…

cheers

Til then dream of how to celebrate the success :slight_smile:

hope it will be $$+efforts= success+knowledge,

Even if its $$+Efforts=failed+knowledge no step back for retake.

It’s just a test, but good luck, I guess.

boo

this too shall pass!

Lets hope for the best!!!

@batman: I m coming this friday!! :smiley:

^ haha nice stitch animation

it’s gonna be joosey (juicy) in about 6 days from now :slight_smile:

but yeah, my nerves are getting up there. i can’t go to bed at night without thinking about the CFA results until my brain more or less goes into overload, melts, and then i fall asleep :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1jnDuPudz4

lol

I know I didn’t pass, but I refuse to start studying again until I see the result.

+1

Totally, it’s not so much whether I passed or failed as much as not knowing what I’m doing next that’s frustrating

May be CFAI should provide premuim options, pay 50$ to get results with 40 days, 100$ results results in 20 days. :slight_smile:

Would you pay $500 to get your test graded immediately?

Level 1 and 2 technically could be graded unofficially like the GMAT within a minute. (If the test was on a computer). Within an hour if they had a scantron machine onsite.

The suspense is driving me mad surprise