Is it worth going to retabulation of scores if I am Band 10 failed

Hi Guys,

I failed in Band 10. I am bit surprised with my Equity score which is <50%.

I want to know if retabulation of the scores manually would increase my chance of passing.

This is my scorecard. Could someone tell me if it is worth going for retabulation with my scores.

Q#TopicMax Pts<=50%51%-70%>70% -Alternative Investments18–* -Corporate Finance36–* -Derivatives36-*- -Economics18*– -Equity Investments72*– -Ethical & Professional Standards36-*- -Financial Reporting & Analysis72–* -Fixed Income Investments36-*- -Portfolio Management18*– -Quantitative Methods18–*

In summary I have <50 in Equity, Portfolio, and Economics. I saw many people who have passed have <50 in Portfolio and Economics. So I feel Equity was the one that failed me, so need your thoughts on retabulation here.

Is there any chance of passing with retabulation at the scores I have in other topics

Thanks

“Exam score retabulation is a process wherein CFA Institute staff manually verifies that all parts of all questions answered in accordance with the instructions were found and graded and that the scores were added correctly. Retabulation will not change the grades on your individual answers. Unless an error is found in the totaling or recording of your scores, the pass/fail decision will not be affected” Accordingly if you really feel there could be any of above mentioned error then go for it. But i haven’t heard of anyone passing after retabulation of score.