Where are you taking your exam?

Where are you taking your exam?

I will be taking it in Paris, France because this year they wont organize it in Romania. Never been there cant wait to visit it:D

How high is the probability that on my admission ticket will be a different location from the one in the confirmation email that i received when i registered in the program?

None…unless you didn’t fill in the information properly. Besides you will have a chance to check/change your locations a couple of months before the test.

I myself took it this year in a different country and everything worked out well.

Somewhere in California. Closest place is 15 hours away for me. That’s un-American.

Calgary AB for me. ^ 15 hrs is nuts ^

When do you get the exact details of the location? I know the city but have to details.

Depends on where you are taking the test, but probably no latter than 1 month before test day

Boston, MA, USA for level II, was the same for level I.

Why did they stop having the test in Romania? Not enough interest I presume? Seems funny to me that they are cutting back on some locations when from everything Ive read the whole program just continues to get larger.

Montreal, Canada. Hopefully the test center is downtown where I live !!

Toronto, Canada! An hour away from where I live :slight_smile:

Honk Kong. Just a 15 mins ride from MTR and a 5 mins walk! (^_-)

Boston, but may change to NY, NY

cfageist, it’s at Palais des congrès, very easy to get to, and I think parking was 20$ on exam day.

if you need a study buddy, green card, and american husband… call me maybe

lol

I also extend this offer, cordially.

thank you guys, you are very generous:P