cfa level 1 june 2013 registration

[original post removed]

Hello friends, I have received a registration confirmation email after registering myself for June 2013 level 1 cfa exam. But, whenever I go to My Cfa section, it shows ‘Pending fulfillment’. Also no details regarding the shipment are mentioned. I want to what does pending fulfillment means and when will I receive the books. It’s been 2 days after registration. Plz help…

Do not worry, pending fulfillment means that the CFA institue is currently filling up your order, it might take 1-2 days until you receive a confirmation that your curriculum has been shipped. When you get the e-mail, you will have all the information you will need to track your package. The website takes a longer time to update, so rely on the e-mail they send you.

Thanks cfageist for your reply. I have sent an email to info@cfainstitute.org regarding this and they have replied that the books have been shipped but still there is no mention of the Tracking No. neither in that email nor in the View My Curriculum Section in my login.

I have registered myself for cfa level 1 on 24.08.2012 but there is no info available about the shipment till now.

Anyways…thanks again for your reply.