CFA Level 1 June 2013 - How far have you gone with Study

Hi Everyone,

Am registered for the June 2013 exam and its just 180 days left till the exam and I think am geting nervous already because am thinking am not keeping up with the pace as I ought too…Just wondering how far have people gone with their study…

I am with you mama. Just got done with Quant and Ethics and am doing the Schweser Qbank on Quant. I think I will do the FRA next. 180 days is really 150 for me, or at least I try to target April 30st as the last day of study and all of May to review and do Mocks. Let’s see.

Good luck to you and everyone else, that will join us on Sat, June 1st!

I started late July. So far I have Quant and Ethics down. I will be finished with FRA in two weeks. I have a pretty thick skull thus the early start. According to my calc., I-will-pass, you have completed 33% of Level I curriculum. Way to go.

Thanks for the reply pple…Me too am, done Ethics and Quant probably finish Econs this week if I dont procastinate…lol…Also am with you @ I-Will-Pass I want to set aside May for pratice questions and review for topics am not getting so much to know and study…We will get there…:slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply pple…Me too am, done Ethics and Quant probably finish Econs this week if I dont procastinate…lol…Also am with you @ I-Will-Pass I want to set aside May for pratice questions and review for topics am not getting so much to know and study…We will get there…:slight_smile:

Almost done with Ethics, really starting the grind this week!

Hey guys,

Having almost finished the CFAI curriculum, would it be a good idea to go over Schweser too ? I went over the curriculum in the past 5 months and I am wodering if I should have a look at what Schweser had to offer. Some parts of the CFAI curriculum are so dense and vague. Would there be any added value ?

thanks

Sure wouldn’t hurt! It would add a whole other perspective of covering the material.