From where to start???

I have registered for CFA Level 1…

but I am totally confused from where to start and how to set the deadlines???

Start at the first, and be at the end by June 1.

Skip ethics for the end. Do everything else in order. Then start reading.

I am starting out as well and I will be skipping out the ethics part for later. However, instead of doing ethics at the end entirely, I plan on skimming through few pages once a week for better retention in the end !!!

Ethics part has almost 250 pages of material so I will need to read it carefully atleast twice before the exam.

Ethics is not as hard as I expected. I’ve read it at the beginning of my studies, I still remember most of it. Planning on skimming through it this week-end and probably read it again before the exam.

Yes leave ethics for the down days and carry from Quant onwards. Leave last 4-6 weeks entirely for revision!

Agree with sumz. Leave ehtics for end of March. I started off with Fixed Income followed by Quantitatives, FRA, Corporate Finance, Equity, Derivatives, AI, Ethics, Portfolio Management, Economics. Had completed the syllabus by last week of April 2011 then revised twice before appearing in the exam. Had given 3 mocks. Once I was done with each reading I used to start doing qbank and after completing a section I used to create tests through the test bank I used. Leave practice to last month. CFAI end of questions are the least you should do…

I have faith in you man, you’re going to crush it on the 22nd!