CFA Level I- Is anyone using 7City Learning?

Hi all,

I am a first timer to this site. I am currently enrolled in the 7city Learning program and was wondering if anyone else has passed level I of the CFA using them. What have your experiences been? Did you find thier teaching methods to be enough without using any additional material? What additional materials did/didn’t you use?

I greatly appreciate all your feedback!

Thanks!

All the best.

I’m currently using 7city and have found them to be much help especially the videos. They’re more instructive than Schweser’s (each reading has bout 2hrs or compared to Schweser’s average of 1hr). The instructor, Tom Gordon, goes through the reading in a more thorough way than some of his counterparts in Schweser (probably on Andy Holmes was great, the rest were simply not worth the money imo).

Notes wise Schweser beats them hands down. Qbank wise I find Schweser’s ones more exam structured.

Hope this has been helpful!

Hi, I have the Schweser notes but after looking at the 7city (Fitch Learning) online portal I think it is very useful specially since it tracks your progress and I am thinking to study with the 7city material instead. What do you guys think? What were your experiences with the 7city material? Did you passed it?

Thank you!