Study Strategy - CFA L1 June 13
This is my study strategy in order to pass the CFA Level 1 exam.
——– (TOPIC WISE) ——–
- Learn the Study Notes from Kaplan Schweser (Listen to Video Instruction CD’s)
- Revise the Study Notes in 30 minutes
- Do the End of Chapter Questions
- Solve the Schweser Pro Question Bank (60 Questions per Topic)
Following are the topics; I intend to do (one after the other)
- Ethical & Professional Standards (15mks)
- Quantitative Methods (12mks)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis (20mks)
- Corporate Finance (8mks)
- Portfolio Management (5mks)
- Equity (10mks)
- Fixed Income (12mks)
- Economics (10mks)
- Derivatives (5mks)
- Alternative Investments (3mks)
*(Once I finish studying through topics 1 – 3, I will revise the study notes of the same; then move on to topics 4 – 10)
Once I finish studying all 10 topics, I intend to –
- Revise the Study Notes of all 10 topics at once
- Solve The Schweser Practise Exams (Volume 1 and 2)
- Solve the Schweser Pro Question Bank (120 Questions of all 10 Topics)
- Solve the Elan Question Bank (120 Questions of all 10 Topics)
Dear all, please give me your feedback as to whether this is the right approach to studying.
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.