"one of the answers is usually obviously wrong"

how true is this? seems like a lot of schweser questions are strucutred so that once choice is blatantly incorrect. Also they love having questions where you need to do 2 calculations where the answers look like…

a) 5.8 1.7

b) 5.8 4.2

c) 2.9 4.2

yes, but sometimes the answer that is way out there is the correct answer.

I’ve noticed that one is obviously wrong, one can be right or wrong given a situation (as in, depending on different factors it could be true or false) and then there’s on that is right at all times. The truth is that if you’ve studied well you should be able to easily weed out at least the absolutely wrong one.

I dont think this is true on the actual exam at all (the one answer being obviously wrong). I never took it when there were 4 answers to choose from, but in my experience all 3 answers seem to be usually relevant.

I wouldn’t bank on one of the answers being obviously wrong (to the casual observer). To the unprepared, none of the answers (or, perhaps, all of the answers) will appear to be obviously wrong.

However, if you’ve mastered the material, exactly two of the answers will be obviously wrong.

Yes, get the right answer first. Only play these answer guessing games toward the end.