extra calculator allowed in exam room?

I didn’t see it mentioned in the calculator policy

Lots of candidates being two calculators.

thanks

Bring several extra, and make sure your smartphone has a credit card reader. Some fool will invariably forget his, and that way you can pick up a few hundred dollars - you’ll have a scarce and valuable good. That way you’ll have money to either celebrate or console yourself after the exam.

I’ve suggested that my students should do likewise for the major exam centers to pick up some scratch.

Just don’t take your cell phone into the test center. CFA has secret spy technology that can somehow detect the presence of cell phones.

I don’t want to sound naive, but is this serious? I find it humorous and resourceful!

In my L2 ir L3 classes I regularly ask the students how many knew of a case where someone forgot a calculator for L1 (i.e. they’d seen someone in a panic). Every class there’s at least a couple.

atleast bring one… I had forgotten myne.

On a serious note, never reset your calc as by default it has 2 decimal places set, you need answers upto 4 dp as several numbers are same in 2 dp and different in 4 dp and examiners trick you on that…

If you change out the batteries, it resets to 2 decimals. 2nd Format 8 ENTER.