Results come out July 29 after 9 am.

That’s a long wait.

YAY, I just received the email, I feel like I have just finished the exam one hour ago!! god I m scared!

received nothing

Yep…

Haha, long time… pretty much means there is no need to be anxious about getting the exams scores at this point! I just received the email too.

I think I got less than 70 wrong, so I think I passed… but if my Ethics answers are wrong, I am screwed.

Just think that 66% of you reading this thread will actually not pass on average :slight_smile:

Thanks for the conforting words… I think everyone already knows that! lol

Still no mail received.

Should I be worried about it?

22 more days Anand…

Why the heck am i not getting the mail. I am freaking out.

** Peeps who did not get the mail, please stay away from level 2 thread. It’s shit scary.

@ostgut everyone got the mail reagrding the results day from my side pf the planet. This is getting too bad. They should probably put it up on their website rather than mailing out everyone.

dont bother… anyways the PCP letters are already out, and I did not receive the email about results at L1. I wasnt freaked out as much as I would have been now if I did not receive the email. Miss the carefree days while at L1, how least bothered I was about CFA when i was at L1…