So how was your Exam in General ?

Just asking it. And do you expect to pass ? Note : You are not supposed to disclose confidential details regarding the examination, just how you believe it was, and do you expect to pass or fail.

Not gonna say that i expect to pass or not ( don’t want to jinx anything haha). What i will say is that i thought it was a fair exam and im glad i started studying earlier.

i think the CFAI mocks were harder. i was suprised how i quickly went through the FRA since it was the hardest during practice. it’s passable to everyone provided adequate reading on all topics.

Im not sure if I passed, but the afternoon section was way harder than the morning.

it was a fair exam, and I did mocks that were way harder!

CFready agreed. and all of us were expecting that during lunchtime since the morning part was relatively easy…

yeah, during lunch, I was like theres a good chance Im passing this. Then the afternoon hit and its all like gg. I wouldnt be suprised if I pass or fail.

I am not sure what happened I thought the morning session was harder? There were concepts I didn’t remember maybe. For both sessions I find fra easy (some weird question in the afternoon maybe I over analysed). But I thought the later part of morning session was way harder

I think the exam was not that difficult but I have a very strange feeling and I am not happy, a few questions were really too easy.

I found ethics more difficult compared to Schweser and CFA mocks (where I regularly scored 85%-90%) and it was one of my strength.

I am not so sure I did a good exam and I feel really bad considering that on Schweser and CFA mocks I regularly scored between 75-80%.

Moreover, with an easy exam it becomes more difficult to pass since a few points makes a big difference.

Finally, I don’t know if this could have an effect on the results, but this year there were 72’000 Candidates compared to the 44’000 of december 2014.

Would be interesting to see if the passing rate would still be around the 40-45% or less.

Exactly what I was thinking as well. But I’m sure I fell into many of their tricks for the easy questions. I have a feeling it is easier to fail an easy exam than to pass a harder exam.

I didn’t do well, wasn’t well prepared, guessed on more than 20 questions in the morning and 30 in the afternoon session, expecting band 9

Exam was absolutely fair. Organization was excellent. Anyway, I am not 100 % satisfied with my performance, just think I could do it better, thus cannot be absolutely sure that I will pass. I did not find PM session more difficult but last hour of examination I was so tired so was forcing myself to retain concentration. The entire atmosphere in hall made pressure on me so I was quite nervous.

Your feeling is right my experience is that it’s much easier to fail an easy exam than a difficult one.

It’s the same for me, I think that I did put a lot of pressure on myself due to the goods results I was scoring during the mock exams. To be honest even my good preparation scores I don’t think I will pass it.

So, now, waiting almost 50 days for results.

I dont know why cant they release Dec results earlier cas they dont have to deal with level 2 and 3 exams this time of the year as opposed to June

There is whole scheduled procedure mentioned on CFA Institute web. Exam should pass 2 or 3 level of checking. The last one before publishing is taken by the Board of Governors.

I wonder what would be the MPS this time around, I know it’s the silliest question around but it’s also one of the most intriguing one, my guess is around 158, assuming the top 1% get 225/240 so 70% of it is 65.6%

were you guys surprised at how seldomly we needed to calculate? only about 30% of the time.

yes, this is the reason why I am thinking that schweser are not that good (or the best choices) to prepare you for the exam…