150 Days

Hi all!

I know there are a lot of these types of questions but I was hoping I could get a status check - any feedback would be SO appreciated.

I am taking June 4 level 1 exam for the first time. I am half-way through the 2nd book of the curriculum (the actual - not the kaplan version) and expect to be done reading by March 11. That’ll give me three months to do practice questions, flash cards and practice exams galore.

I’m reading the curriculum and not the schweser notes because this material doesnt come naturally to me and the curriculum breaks the material down more.

I’m also starting Kaplan classes in a couple of weeks. How am I doing on time? Any edits welcome to this plan!!!

Exactly , me on the same track , but I have finished the 2 book prior and in first book around 90% completed , I have the deadline of 9 march close to you , We are on right track !

Can you please help me in the question That i have put subject as ‘standard nromal distribution safety first ratio’

Thanks

I am also doing the CFA curriculum, I am in the middle of Economics book. My goal is to finish reading by the end of March. Could you maybe share your study plan that will allow you to finish by 9 March? It would be too hard for me to meet that deadline. How many hours/days a week do you study?

And what do you plan do to after 9 March? How will you tackle the remaining period?

As a general question, what is the best next after you read the material once?

I still wonder where you are at this stage (145 days to the exam)? How much of the first reading did you cover? I did Ethics, Quant and will finish Econ soon so it should be like 25% reading done. I score from 50-90 % on Practice questions at the end of the reading.

Where do others stand in all this?