Ethics Studying Guidance Needed

Hey Everyone,

So currently I’m running through mocks and drilling down on the areas im uncomfortable with, while simultaneously studying for ethics every day. With ethics studying, I started off by in depth reading and studying the CFAI material, and now I am usually doing a bunch of practice questions from schweser test bank right before bed. I’m on my 4th mock now and I haven’t been able to see much progress in ethics, where im always in the 55-60 range but cant seem to get it to rise from there.

So what I’m asking is do any of you have tips on ethics studying? Maybe more reading and studying from the book, or more strict memorization of exact policies within each standard?

Thank you

I wouldn’t sweat it, I’ve been scoring decently on CFA mock exams/Topic Tests and have been hitting low 60s in Schweser mocks. I’ve concluded that Schweser mocks cover some of the most obscure things written on page 233 paragraph 1, sentence 3. Test yourself out on the CFA ethics topic test. It will give you a better idea of where you’re at.

Just my two cents, gl

I just used the CFAI book and their examples they provide. I went though it 2-3 times and even made my own outline of key terms, policies,etc. that also helps because you are physically writing it out as you go along. Just keep plugging away