Mimic all Client Trades in my own account is possible for a CFA chartholder?

Dear forum,

Imagine this situation: I am CFA and a broker for a bank, and one of my clients has a 10 year track record of beating the market by 2%/ year, he is investments PhD professor on an Ivy League university and uses fundamental analysis as his basis for stock picking. Due to its impressive track record I start to duplicate exactly his trades for my onw account, immediately after completing the client trades first.

Is this procedure allowed by CFA Standards of professional conduct?

Thanks in advance for any advice on this question,

Not a problem.

I was just reading on this today (but am posting to reinforce my own knowledge).

The only standard in question is Standard III-A: Loyalty, Prudence, and Care. Since you are completing clients trades first, you are working with their interests at heart.

However, it does seem that there is a violation in reference to the CFA Designation. CFA must be used as an adjective and not a noun, similar to something like “I am a CFA charterholder.”

By stating “he is investments PhD professor on an Ivy League university and uses fundamental analysis as his basis for stock picking”, does that consider disclose client’s information?

thanks for the explanations