Study Method Level I

Hello,

I am in the process of starting to study for CFA Level I. I will have the CFAI texts and the Schweser Premium package to study but are there are any other reputable Youtube Channels devoted to reinforcing the concepts. My usual method is to read through the text, view some financial lectures on Youtube, and then do as many questions as I can for that section.

If you could list some resources that you have found to be helpful I would really appreciate your input. Also, I am new to this forum so I hope I posted this query in the right place.

All the best, Joe

Check out the CFA Level 1 forum. To give you some input, it sounds like you already have enough access to learning content that you probably don’t need to entertain any YouTube channels. I’ve never used Schweser’s video materials, but I’m sure they’re pretty good? Mark Meldrum’s videos on YouTube aren’t bad, but again I’d venture to say that you’re all set with the Kaplan resources.

I will be watching youtube vids on ethics only

level 3 guy here… for level 1 (_only) you can game the system by “memorizing” all ~2500 or so Schweser Qbank questions… if you spend all your time doing the qbank questions and understand how to solve all the problems you will pass

are you sure?? thats a big gamble dude