Viewing CFAI Mock Exam Results?

Hey Folks,

I took both the AM mock then the PM mock this weekend from the CFA Institute website. I decided to use these as my first mock then planning to use Wiley Qbank to practice the areas where I was weak. My question is… Can I see the questions I got wrong anywhere??? Now that I took the mocks , when I click results I can only see my score as a percentage, and when I click the mock it takes me to take a new test.

Can’t I review the quesitons and answers??? I’m sure the answer is yes, I’m just not sure where to click to find them. And if so, is there anywhere I can see a breakdown of my score by section?

Thanks.

Yes, most likely.

#goodluck

Not now. You need to use “control P” to get a print preview then save as a PDF after answering the questions. The review doesnt explicitly say “Correct answer is A” it explains the answer when youre wrong underneath the question. Once it is closed you cant review it question by question as far as I know. What I do is save the exam before and then after, noting questions that gave me difficulty or had to guess between two answers to go after. I also review the answers I got wrong and any questions I label as “great” that I think are likely to show up on the exam. Put all my notes in an excel spread sheet and label the questions to review later. On to the next mock after that. There is some older CFAI mock exams available over on R/CFA if you need a few extra. Hope this helps.

Thanks pal.