First Full Length Mock since December

Hope everyone is crushing those books!

I just completed my first full CFAI mock exam. I will admit that I had to look up 3 formulas during the test but I figure I would rather learn it in then perform a question incorrectly. I scored a 64% AM and 65% PM (but again that was with some help) I also notice some repitition in the questions compared to last December when I took my exam.IWould anyone recommend using mock exams other than CFAI exams in order to combat this from happening? I plan on reviewing my correct and incorrect answers and take another mock next week.

Thanks!

wichertj,

That’s great to do mock exams. They make you acquainted with the exam setting, the rush in answering all the questions, get you used to making trade-offs between answering all the questions in turn or answering the easiest ones at first. I would recommend you to do more mock exams and more frequent. I plan to do mock exams probably every day during the last two weeks of May. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

VH

Out of curiosity where are you getting all of these mock exams from? Thanks!

@thinkwiseandact

Thanks for the positive words, keep up with the great work also!

@Analyst0601

I have been using CFAI exams, so the questions rotate within each exam. In addition, I purchased mock exams through finquiz.com, this was brought to me by Mark Meldrum.

Thanks,

Just because I haven’t got to mock stage yet (will be in about a week), if I log into the CFAI, will there be mocks available to take?

All the advice much appreciated sorry for creating a separate discussion on the thread!

Yes.

Best of luck!