4 weeks for CFA Level 1

Hi Fellow Hardworkers,

Do share some light on the strategy for the last 4 weeks.

I have completed the entire course once and have begun revisions. However, doing the complete revision will take time and I don’t want to leave the papers to the very end. But thinking about taking the mocks makes me nervous; feel I have forgotten everything and will write a bad paper and that might demoralize me even more!!

Any suggestions? Only constructive ones please.

what’s gonna be on the actual exam? Relax and do them, you still have one month, it’s not dramatic if you don’t score high at first. If you did, then what’s the point of doing them?

Out of experience, and what worked best for me (which does not imply it works for everyone). If you already did the EOCs and BBs during your studies go on and do Topic Questions on CFAI website. Do them daily, and try to mix up topics. So one day you want to do 1 Derivatives, 2 Equity, 2 FRA. Next day: 1 AI, 1 FI, 1 FRA 1Equity, etc. Schould be according to topic weights. On the remaining 4 weekends do 1 Mock each. This will show you where you need improvement and you can work on your weaknesses during the week, either reviewing or doing more Topic and EOCs.

Mock scores should be going up until the exam and you will be fine.

Thanks @maple frog and @Shark101 for the inputs. :slight_smile:

Mocks and use EOC and topic tests to supplment weak areas.