29 days left till exam - Ethics?

Hi All,

I am currently finishing reading the Economics session. After it, only Ethics part will be left.

My plan is to spend 4 weekends before exam doing the mock exams and reviewing my weak areas in between those weekends.

Can anyone recommend a really practical solution for how to squeeze Ethics part somewhere? Maybe do it in second last week before exam? What would be the best way of covering ethics? (schweser Qbank? )

Thanks all!

Look online for a “short version” of the standards, which will highlight main points of each one. Also by doing the ethics questions, you will have a good idea how the quesitons will be asked on the exam and the various ways the exam attempts to “trick” you with the grayer areas of ethics.

Definitely bias towards doing practice problems vs. memorizing standards. Candidates always seem to be surprised how tricky ethics questions can be. Here’s a quick tear sheet of the standards

Hey, that tear sheet was so cool. Personally speaking, Ethics is taking way more time than I thought it would. It sounds very technical with a lot of details and word play.