Best of luck!

Tomorrow is your Level I exam.

For some of you, this will be your first time sitting in an exam hall filled with Level I candidates, the atmosphere filled with a combination of eager anticipation and sheer terror. You won’t know what, exactly, to expect.

For others of you, this will be a familiar setting; you may be calm, you may be tense, but you won’t be surprised.

The fact is that while many (maybe most) of you will pass this exam, some of you will fail.

I encourage you all to put this in perspective.

If you pass, I will congratulate you, and you will deserve it, for you will have worked hard and succeeded in getting past the first hurdle. But when you compare that success to giving birth to a child, surviving cancer, or working all year to provide for your family, it pales.

If you fail, I will commiserate with you, and encourage you give it your best effort one more time, if you would. But when you compare that failure to the death of a dear friend or family member, or the onset of an incurable disease, or to the plight of millions who simply want to have enough food to eat every day, it pales.

Please, put either your success or your failure in perspective. It is, after all, only an exam.

Good luck!

Bon chance!

¡Buenaventura!

Viel Glück!

祝您好運氣!

頑張って!

Καλοτυχία!

Buona fortuna!

удача!

Well said! Thank you S2000 for all of your help on this forum. I know personally you have helped me through several topics. Best of luck everyone! :slightly_smiling_face: