Good Q-banks

Hello all.  I am studying for L1 in December.  I’m making good progress with the material, but it’s lacking questions I need to study properly.  After two passes, my ability to learn and retain drops sharply.  However, I can do questions for days, provided that they aren’t the same question.  Besides Kaplan, what other services provide difficult, exam-quality question banks that I can use to study for the test?  The more, the merrier! 

Thank you!

Drill all the fundamentals with Wiley's CFA experts Peter Olinto, Darren Degraaf and others.

Apptuto’s Qbank for L1 offers good quality practice questions, at a very affordable price, with a great app that makes it easy to practice on the go.

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." -Viktor Frankl

XanaxandCFA wrote:

Hello all.  I am studying for L1 in December.  I’m making good progress with the material, but it’s lacking questions I need to study properly.  After two passes, my ability to learn and retain drops sharply.  However, I can do questions for days, provided that they aren’t the same question.  Besides Kaplan, what other services provide difficult, exam-quality question banks that I can use to study for the test?  The more, the merrier! 

Thank you!

I know this sounds obvious but have you done all the EOC questions from CFAI?