Hide results?

Hey,

In the event of failing level 1, how can one go about telling his prospective employer without looking bad?

Is it okay to never mention regarding cfa to any prospective employer if you fail level 1?

Kind of an obvious answer, but as far as I know, you choose what to reveal on a resume and/or application. Unless it’s specifically asked for, just don’t offer the info.

To quote from The Office:

Elizabeth the Stripper: “Secrets, secrets are no fun. Secrets, secrets hurt someone.”

first off… chill out bro. second of all. this is an extracurricular endeavor that you pursued because you are interested in further your knowledge of the field of finance. irrespective of the outcome the only approval you need is your own. it is not dubious to omit that you failed the test. puff out your chest and let that massive **** swing. my .02

Failing CFA Level 1 exam (or CFA Level 2 or CFA Level 3 exam for that matter) is not end of the world. If you are strong, reappear and come strong and pass. It’s just a matter of self realization and identifying your weak areas and blind spots. Just my 2 cents.