19 days to results

19 days remain for the l1 results to come in. anyone hanging on the edge of their seats ?

Oh yea!!! I keep thinking about the 2 questions I know I got wrong and I tricked myself. Hope we all see that PASS!

My opinion on this changes from day to day. I walked out of the test feeling 100% confident I passed. Yet for some reason, I still find myself worrying about it from time to time.

hah ! i know what you mean. the uncertainty makes us all very uncomfortable especially with certain subjects. oh well hope you pass, hope i pass and hope everyone passes.

scary times these two months…started having nightmares recently,hope i have done enough to cross the line.just send the mail cfa cant wait any longer :email:

I’m really worried.

Almost 1 week left !!!

Hello everyone.As the time passes i get more excited about the results.I only did 1 CFAI mock exam and got 78% and 74% in a.m and p.m sessions accordingly.Furthermore, i got an impression after the exam that the real exam was indeed easier than the mock.Nevertheles, i cant handle my emotions.How do you feel about the results and MPS,guys?

I’m in the same boat as you. The only practice tests I took were the subject tests and the one official mock the CFA provided to me, and I averaged out around an 80% on the subject tests (weighting the subjects accordingly) and about a 75% on the mock. I thought the real thing was roughly the same as the mock in terms of difficulty. I found certain sections harder and certain sections way easier than I expected. But now I just want the damn results! This is worse than trying to get through December as a kid waiting for Christmas to come.

couldn’t agree more. the uncertainty prevails no matter how well you think you’ve done on the real thing.

Nothing to do but counting the days(even the hours maybe ) until the results.Anyways ,good luck to all!!

I’m super calm about the results actually, I think I did the best I could and if it doesn’t work out then I’ll have to deal with it

Whats up with everyone saying good luck to everyone else? I was pretty sure that the fact the MPS fluctuates from year to year means that it is set at least somewhat on a curve. I know they consider the difficulty of questions when setting the MPS, but this can’t be the only factor. I imagine if everyone passed they would raise the MPS. Is the curve thing some kind of taboo? I hope you all bombed it. If you don’t feel the same way as me, you’re lying. Do you really wish EVERYONE good luck in passing? Or are you only secretely more concerned with your own result?

EDIT - I’m partially kidding.

Well, we could hope that all the people on AF we’re wishing to pass were hardworking and deserved it, and don’t care about the ones who didn’t put in the effort.

True, I do like this group. I wish we had some numbers on the pass rates of AF members, or candidates involved in the CFA communutiy in general.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. If you’ve been having bad sleep for the past 2 months that is about to be over.

Remain jobless for the exam.Worst part is I have not planned anything in case I fail. Finger crossed

Alright guys, the day of reckoning is finally at hand. Let’s hope we all go through. All the best to everyone.

Good luck guys, stay positive … :+1:

I think I should have taken the day off. I’m a nervous wreck. I don’t think I’ll be productive today. All the best everyone.