New here

Hi guys,

I am new here. I want to know which one shall i choose for CFA Level 1 exam in june 18, IFT course material and Shweser material? Your response will be highly appreciated.

www.financialexamhelp123.com

IFT!!! You can’t go wrong with IFT if you put in the time and follow his prescription.

Watch videos, read the chapter summaries, do the end of chapter questions and read the curriculum where a particular concept is not clear.

Having said that, I personally would recommend going through all the material quickly and getting in to practice mode as soon as you can. The questions on the CFAI site are probably your best practice material. Do them all at least twice (I did all until I got 100%, so maybe 5-6 times for some).

Get as many mock exams as you can lay your hands on and do them all. Hell, I even did exams from 2009 which contained material that was not in the current curriculum (you do not have to go back that far), but surely get at least 10 exams under your belt (one exam = Morning + Afternoon paper). CFAI mock for 2018 should be left till the last month (not the last week).

Enjoy the learning and don’t panic. The Exams usually turn out to be much easier if you put in the time. Good luck!

Thank you so much buddy. I will purchase material soon. I am ACCA member so hopefully CFA will turn out OK for me. I will definitly give it a go and follow your advise on practice question’s and MOCK EXAM especially!!!

I simultaneously used the Mark Meldrum videos and the SchweserNotes to study for the level 1 exam, using the CFA material only where necessary. Make sure you understand the concept you are studying before moving on, have absolute discipline, and start as early as you can. You will pass the exam.

Thanks Guys, appreciate your respone.

Hi,

By saying the questions on CFAI site, do you mean topic tests?

If yes, then would you mind telling me how to to retake a topic test again? I did some but once I’m done all that I can see is my score, no further options :frowning:

Hi guys!

I intend to take CFA level 1 in June 2018. But shall i start studying now as it wouldn’t be early ?

+1 on this. I did the exact same thing. Schweser QBank will be very helpful to you and I would highly recommend that.