Schweser or PrepSmarter? Which practice platform should I consider for CFA Level 1?

Hi Guys,

I am taking CFA level 1 Dec 2017 exam and I am studying from CFA Institute and Schweser study material. I want to subscribe to a Practice platform, But, I am confused between these two platforms. Schweser & PrepSmarter.

Schweser has around 4000+ Questions for CFA level 1 for $299 without Pass Protection. But It’s the most trusted brand for CFA.

PrepSmarter has over 7000+ Questions for CFA Level 1 for $120 with Pass Promise, Adaptive Platform, 1 on 1 Doubt Session. But, It’s a fast growing brand but not as popular as Schweser.

So I am really confused, which platform should I opt for. Your suggestions will be very helpful.

I, for one, have never heard of PrepSmarter.

What makes you think that they’re a fast-growing brand?

Yes, Many might not have heard about PrepSmarter, I guess they are just 2 or 3 years old. Why I say it’s a growing brand because many of my colleagues who have done CFA or FRM talks and recommends it. And I see lots of people also talking positively about PrepSmarter on Social Media groups and online portals, that’s why I said that it’s a growing brand.

So, that’s why I am confused that should I opt for an already established brand or should I just go ahead and take a risk with PrepSmarter.