I urgently need help to revise my review strategy

hi, there everyone

I need some help to plan my reviews.

so far I’ve:

1. Read the schweser notes

2. Solved all EOC questions (both the official curriculum and schweser)

3. Solved all the medium and advanced questions in Qbank 2014 (sadly I had to torrent it since I had no money for qbank)

So far my results have been subpar with an average score of 71% in qbank.

My plan was (starting with topics I scored the lowest) to 1.read the secret sauce / 2. read the examples in schweser and blue boxes in CFAI / 3. solve all CFA EOCs / 4. Solve Schweser EOC / 5. Solve the questions I got wrong in qbank (total of 451) / 6. solve CFA topic tests

but it looks like I’m far too short on time to do this for all topics (considering the fact that I want to dedicate the last 6 weeks to mocks) so I’m thinking I should skip 4 & 5 but I’m not sure if I’m better served to do this some other way.

what do you guys think?

any advice is much-appreciated

P.S: BTW I can also do this plan but only for topics that I scored less than 65 on qbank?

P.P.S: My score on ethics is 85% and I’ve found it pretty straightforward, but everywhere I read that it’s ambiguous and hard. is it that the qbank questions are too easy? I don’t want to be caught off guard.

Your qbank scores are not bad at all. I think your plan is solid, just plan on starting mock exams come November 1st, which should be your sole focus in my opinion in the final 4 weeks leading up to the exam day.