Schweser qbank vs Self Test Assessment.

I’ve been drilling away at the qbank and getting about 75-80% on average… However, the Self Test Assessments are much much harder… I’m getting between 40-60% on those.

Which one is more realistic of the CFA L1 test? If its the qbank I’m looking goood… if it’s the Self Test Assessment, I’m cooked!

No clue what the self test assessments are (a Kaplan thing?), but your qbank scores are just where they should be, IMO, for exam day.

Great! Only problem is… I have gone through every qbank question and now Im recycling them… and ive still got 2 months to go till exam date… Im afraid of losing the knowledge so I keep doing these damn qbank questions lol…

Check out Apptuto’s question bank. Great mobile app, great questions for L1, and cheap. Trifecta!

Mark Meldrum offers a number of practice exams through his website (markmeldrum.com) - I would get cracking on practice exams to see where you stand and make sure to time each exam/treat it like exam day.

It’s a good way to see what topics to focus on. It’ll also give you more practice problems (although sounds like you’ve already done enough) and keep things fresh, plus you’ll be doing practice problems with the time constraint.

Thanks all! I just did my first mock exam from CFAI… their “Mock Exam A: Morning Session”… Scored a 76%… its was much easier then their study questions. So I guess my confience level is back up :slight_smile: