Flashcards

How did you all make your flash cards? Were they just the blue definitions and the formulas? I want to make my own but don’t want to fill them with wasteful info.

Thanks in advance for advice!

I made around 200 note cards with only formulas I didn’t already know. I went through each of the Kaplan Schweser books to get the formulas from the back of each book. They really help with memorization, it’s a very useful study tool in my opinion. After going through them a couple times one day you just wake up and know them by heart it’s crazy.

Did you do any definitions with the flash cards? When did you make them, after the first read-through, before, during?

Thanks again.

You’re welcome. No I didn’t do any definitions. Those I generally find easier to memorize so I didn’t bother with note cards for them. I read through all the books twice and it was on my second read through I started making the note cards as I was going through each reading. I would try and go through the stack once per day but now I do it about once per week just to refresh as I pretty much have the formulas internalized at this point.

Nice. I was thinking of doing the same thing as far as making the cards after my first read-through. I might do some of the defs, depends on how I feel after I suppose. I am taking in June 2018 so there’s time. I’m guessing you are taking it in December 2017? Good luck to you!

Yes I am. Thanks man best of luck to you as well. Good job on getting the ball rolling early too, just stay consistent and dedicated. I started early myself and am thankful I did. I’m basically just reviewing and taking mocks at this point until exam day.