Mock exam results

How are your mock exams results going fellow candidates. People who passed level 1: how were your mock exam results vs your scoring on the actual exam?

I wrote the second CFA mock today and got 73% in the morning and 70% on the PM

The first one I got 68%

I plan on writing the third on sunday… Then monday, Tues, Wednesday I’m going to rewrite them and review the weak spots from there on Thursday Friday again… on the Portal it says I’m in the 80th Percentile although I find that hard to believe with average mock score of 69…

Got similar results as yours. Now on Kaplan mocks I am scoring an average on mid 70s and wonder if that results have a good chance of making me pass next saturday.

I’m all over the place. I posted earlier this week in a panic after getting a 48 and a 55 on the live mock, And today I got a 70 on the Schweser exam two PM, which was helped by a 100% score in ethics, but with work and thanksgiving, I haven’t studied as much as I wanted, so I have no idea if it was just an easier mock. I’ve taken next week off work to study, but at this point I genuinely have no idea how well or badly my studying is going. I feel it’s a 50/50 shot.

68 twice, and after careful review now just got 78 on Schweser mocks. Time to do an actual CFAI mock tomorrow.

EDIT: Just took the first CFAI mock exam. I thought this one was much harder than the Schweser mocks I did, but scored 71% nonetheless. Meaning = zero, but still motivating!

Just did a schweser mock where I was certain I did well…ended up with 67.5%! I scored 50% in Ethics, where i’ve been averaging around 80% and recently got 100% in my last mock. This is so frustrating. I can’t seem to find any consistency to this whole thing.

Make sure to review your mocks after completing. View the stuff you missed as an opportunity to reinforce a topic or something you may’ve missed in the question. Don’t be too stressed about a low score - we still have 4 days to review and clean up deficiencies. Stay positive - we’ve got this!

Id suggest doing mocks in exam conditions. Basically leave your house, travel somewhere like a library and do 2 mocks on the same day.

A lot of you will get anxiety the night before and will not sleep well (happened to me and a lot of people I know). The likelihood that you will crash on the PM section is high which is why you need stamina practice.

I did that yesterday, and you’re right, it’s hard. I took the week off work, but have been coming in to the office and sitting in a spare office with just my calculator and the exam book. It’s so difficult to keep interested in the PM section. I’m hoping the buzz of the big day will give me a shot of adrenaline. The thing I find hardest about focusing on the PM mock is that no matter how seriously I take it, at the end of the day I know it’s just a mock. When it’s getting to the end of the day and you just want to go home, it’s so easy to just start guessing or not putting as much thought into your answers. Hoping that’s not the case on Saturday!