got band 3 for last exam , appearing for june , how to go for it

Multiple Choice

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 10 - * - - Corporate Finance 17 * - - - Derivatives 12 * - - - Economics 24 * - - - Equity Investments 24 * - - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 24 * - - - Portfolio Management 17 * - - - Quantitative Methods 28 * - -

This doesn’t look good. On the bright side your stronger areas seem to be FRA and ethics, which is a good start. Did you run out of time to prepare?

I think with all those <50% scores you might want to reread most of the curriculum. Make sure to do as many practice problems as possible. If you do not understand the solution to them ask here in the forum. This will take you a lot of time, but I don’t think there is a way around it.

I have already gone through curriculum for FRA and Ethics quants again, will only work on Fixed , equity and economics - practical questions

I didn’t get the above. Maybe it came from previous grading system?

me only going to focus on - FIXED, Equity and economics , Quantitative analysis with FRS and Ethics

I have again fail for CFA level 1

What marks did you get this time?