How important are the extremely objective questions (i.e acronyms)?

Answering a lot of qbank questions lately and the questions that I never seem to get are the ones that are purely objective and rely on memorization alone (acronym meanings, correct name of organization that does this or that, etc).

Realistically, how many of the 240 questions in the actual CFA exam are like this? I could list down all of these and memorize them brute force but is it that big of a deal to know these things?

Example question from just now: Which of the following is mandated to develop international standards for auditing?

a. International Auditing and Attestation Standards Board

b. International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board

c. Public Company Auditing Oversight Board

You’ll find that there are more “qualitative” questions on the exam than you might expect. You might believe that you’ll go in and make calculations on all the questions, i.e. what feels like “the meat” of the material, but the reality is that it’s all weighted pretty evenly. Truth be told, you need to know all of the LOS objectives, at each level.

Quite frankly, a question like that could, and will, show up many times on the exam. They should be easy points. Make some notecards, they will help with this sort of material.

They’re not going to ask you what an abbreviation abbreviates.