June Strategy Recommendations

Hi everyone,

So two days ago I did my first Schweser mock AM session - scored a miserable 50% and it took me about 6 hours to even get through the paper.

Strategy from here - going over the solutions and referring back to the CFAI books, jotting down anything NB or that I see fit. This is taking forever and a day though - seems I suddenly don’t know anything.

Next, going to do the same for the PM session.

My plan was: following this, I’m going to go back to my weak spots in the CFAI resources an hit the EOCQ’s or online questions to brush up on those weak bits. I hope to be done this by Friday. Saturday I’ll be doing the live sit-down mock exam and then I’ll take Sunday off. - But now I’ve run out of time and am deciding between the PM session and this strategy to be completed by tomorrow.

From Monday - mock exams, review weak spots in the same above sequence until Saturday 16th - adding in 101 Must Knows somewhere.

The final week of studying - Monday Mock, Tuesday Mock, Wednesday 101 Must Knows, Thursday Ethics, Friday half day of review and touch ups. (Final week’s mocks will be in exam-like conditions starting and ending at the same times. Then marking and starring off the weak spots which I’ll return to on Friday.)

Sound good?? Anyone have alternate suggestions?