Ethics - Distributing info uniformly

This question confused me a little bit.

Caroline Turner, an analyst for Lansing Asset Management, just completed an investment report in which she recommends changing a “buy” to a “sell” for Gallup Company. Her supervisor at Lansing approves of the change in recommendation. Turner wonders about whether she needs to disseminate this investment recommendation to Lansing’s clients and if so, how to distribute this information. According to CFA Institute Standards of Professional Conduct, Turner is:

A) required to disseminate the change in a prior investment recommendation to all clients and customers on a uniform basis.

B) not required to disseminate the change of recommendation from a buy to a sell because the change is not material.

C) required to design an equitable system to disseminate the change in a prior investment recommendation.

Answer is C, but I didn’t know we had to design an “equitable” system to disseminate.

What is the difference between A and C? and does this mean you must find a way to deliver the info to all customers at the same time?

Never mind, I guess I’m just reading too much into the word equitable.