CFAI Mock Exams

I just finished my last Mock Exam in CFAI with 66%, the category scores are as below:

Ethics 72%

Quant 67%

Econ 75%

FRA 67%

Corp 58%

Portfolio 75%

Equity 42%

Fixed Income 67%

Derivatives 40%

Alternative 80%

With one week to go to the sitting, what’s the most important things to do to improve? Is this score kinda safe to pass?

THanks guys

Yes you are in good shape to clear the actual exam because cfai and schweser mocks are much tougher than actual exam except for ethics which I feel one must do more practice beyond any mocks however your score is above 70 in ethics which means you are in safe zone

Best of luck

Thanks a lot for the reply. For the last 5 days, do you reckon i should focus more on those areas i scored fairly short of 70 (eg, FRA, Fixed Income) or on areas like Equity and Corp Fin? I’m going to just leave the Derivative as it didn’t represent a lot of points.

I would focused on the topics that have the highest weight. In your case, focus on Quant, FRA, Equity. Fixed Income if you have time.

Just finished melting my brain with my third CFA mock, scored 70% across the AM & PM papers which is a nice little confidence booster just before next week’s exam.

Now pondering passing level 1 and am thinking, 2 more levels to go, oh man… Seriously failed to comprehend how much work was involved chasing this designation

I second that VERY much.

Just finished my third cfai c mock am/pm 75/70%, the pm section was pretty much harder.

Hopefully the real exam is going to be more like the am section

Never thought I would say this but I think I am ready. I have done quite well on all three mocks and averaged 80 on 3 Schweser mocks. I am also really tired of studying for this exam lol. I will review my last mock today,.This week will be quick review of my notes, maybe some Schweser problems and Friday light review Schweser ethics.

I am going to admit, I am so EFFED… Yikes. I spent a lot of time on this but oh, the things I would do differently. Definitely would have spent more time drilling questions.