Last Week

What is everyone’s plan for last week? I’m trying not to panic asi scored high 60’s on CFAI and high 50’s on Kaplan mocks. I have to work the whole work as I don’t have any time off. What’s everyone’s strategy?

Coffee, work from home, look over all of the mocks I have taken so far, and repeatedly write down all equations and concepts that I haven’t committed to memory. Oh and also pray.

I like your last part! I might focus more on flashcards instead of mock exams this week.

Tie up loose ends today and tomorrow, complete CFAI Mock C (PM) on Wednesday and begin to review all mocks (9 in total), Thursday/Friday will be mainly formula memorization and ethics, with some final mock review.

Gutted I have to work but have Thursday & Friday off so just need to cram around work until then. I am finishing off the CFA portal QBank, have finished all the mocks but way too keen for another badge. Did my last mock yesterday so will review that and just go over notes I have stored for the stuff I’ve previously gotten wrong. Think I will do a half day of Ethics followed by a second half of FR. Friday will be a pretty cruisey day with a focus on who knows… Playstation :wink:

Personally I found it pretty beneficial to finish up fairly early. I took the last week off work, and did some mocks and a lot of qBank questions, but it wasnt a huge volume of work and i was stopping at 5pm each day. Friday morning I looked at a few concepts that had been bothering me, but stopped at 10am and triple checked the logistics for the day. Friday I just relaxed, watched TV etc, and then got up early on Saturday for a run to help clear my head and get the adrenaline flowing. I think it’s important to do some review, but you don’t want to burn out. You’ll benefit so much more from going in with a clear head than you will from attempting to cram everything in the last week.

I’m low key Effed largely due to missussing my time. I spent a lot of time but I didn’t spend it efficiently. Focusing on the higher weighted sections now. My mock scores are such a major swing it’s not even funny and the weirdest thing is my strongest section is Quant. Was I good at math all along? Very disappointed in my Ethics scores.