What is your average score on Mocks and how do you feel about the exam compare to Mock

I usually get around 72-75% on Mock (average of morning and afternoon session). For some reason, if my AM mock is low, my PM mock would be higher to bring it around 72-75% on average. Maybe there is some magic in the exam LOL. I always get around that percentage for my mock.

For the real exam, I feel it is a little bit easier than the mocks I have taken. What do you guys feel about the exam? and what is the average score for you

Hope I will pass for the first time. I am so done with it and I want to move to level II. Hahah

P.S. Please do not discuss any specific questions on the exam, or anything that have shown up in the exam.

77% average on the 3 CFA mocks

72% average on 2 Wiley + 1 Schweser mock

If I’m not unlucky and get 33% on the items I’m not sure of, then I should hit at least 70% on the actual exam.

87% on CFAI Mocks and 80% on Schweser mocks. I feel good, but I do not want to think I pass for sure and then be disappointed when results come out. So I am not expecting anything, just waiting for results.

sounds that you are pretty much sorted! Did you find the Kaplan study guide to be a good tool to cover all the content in depth?

I hope!! Yes the Kaplan guides cover everything that is important for the exam. However, I cannot say that they go in depth in every topic. They go in depth enough for your to pass the exam. When I felt Kaplan did not go in depth or was missing information, I referred back to the actual CFAI books. So my advice would be use Kaplan, but supplement with the CFAI books for topics that are unclear or where you need more information to fully understand.

I got 77% on the topic tests from the CFA website and 80% on official mock exams (I did only 1 Kaplan mock, got 80% there as well).

For the actual exam - I am not completely sure how its difficulty compares to the mock exams because I was really focused on doing all the questions and not considering how many answers I’m sure about, how many are 50/50, etc. What I can say is that the morning session was extremely easy - I think I easily will have above 85% of the answers correct. The afternoon session was definitely harder - especially ethics, financial analysis and fixed income. I had to read some questions twice to to get the correct answer so I think in the end that it was still managable. Overall, I 100% expect a pass with at least 75% correct answers. I do hope that the score results are not too high so that there are unpleasant surprises in the MPS.

I feel the same way about the exam, but I also saw many trap questions along the way, which makes me worry that there may have been others that I just fell for, thinking they were easy. This is why I am not as sure as you are about the end result. I will have to wait and see.

My mocks were like mid 50s to low 60s on average for CFAI & Schweser.

But I found the real exam relatively easier and walked out feeling quite confident.

Hope I pass. and You too.

I scored between 70% and 80% for all 3 CFAI Mocks - and completely bombed out in the exam - felt like i guessed 70% of the paper even though it was straight forward.

disappointed to say the least. Will have to spend more time on the actual content for DEC

If somebody has taken the Level 1 exam in the past. can you please let me know how this year’s exam compares to previous ones?

I think its difficulty was comparable to the official CFA mock exams (morning session maybe easier) so I am hoping there will be no unpleasant surprises with the MPS.

i have got 71%, 84% & 80% in the 3 CFAI mock. 83% in the CFA Boston mock exam.

I felt that the PM exam slaughtered me in Ethics, Quant Method and FRA. It asked questions which I personally least expect.

I found that the AM exam was easier in comparison.

In the overall, the real exam is comparable to the CFAI mocks.

This is so interesting. I notice a lot of people found the PM harder, but for me, it was much easier. Either that or my mind was just at ease. The morning session slaughtered me. Definitely found the PM Ethics to be at least 50% easier than the AM.

I will say, what I felt I studied and what the exam was felt like two different things. As I was doing the exam, my thoughts were just “This is unexpected.”

I feel like the exam is easy yet I didn’t really pay attention to the “easy” stuff.

Afternoon was easier, especially ethics.