What to focus in every Study Session

Hey guys.

I have been studying this last week for the CFA Level 1 Exam in December, and I started with Study Session 2 (Quantitative Methods). I know I have a target number of hours to study until the exam (around 300 hours), but that depends on how much time I spent in the study sessions. Some study sessions I will spent more (if I don’t know much about an specific subject) and some less time.

Should I have an specific way of attacking the materials every time that I study? Should I be worry to understand every concept that I read and retain everything or just focus to understand and check with the “concept checkers” from Schweser?

Thanks in advance!

"Using Wiley for my CFA journey was by far the best option… I was able to pass on my first attempt.”– Moe E., Canada

Honestly, the only thing you can do is read and do EOC questions. Also, Mark Meldrum videos are helpful but knowing what I know now. I would personally have read the books, done the EOC questions. Then during the review phase, gone over Mark Meldrum’s videos and I would do the blue boxes. Then do a mock every weekend starting two months before the exam. I feel I wasted far too much time trying to perfect certain topics yet ended up forgetting them anyway.