Level of preparation so far

Hi all,

I want to discuss current preparation results and likelihood of passing the exam.

I completed 2 mock exams of CFAI (both morning and afternoon) and my results vary from 65%-74% with avrg. of 71%.

Last month I did all Schweser’s mocks and results were 64-70%.

How do you think what’s the likelihood of me passing the exam?

By the way, how to interpret percentile rank in home page of CFAI candidate’s study profile? It is 43 percentile in my account. Does it mean I’m doing worse than other students in the program? Though my avrg practice score is 73% and mocks 71%.

scoring looks good.

with three weeks left I actually do not know where to take and where to leave.

I am scoring around 70% for exams, 70% for EOCQs and on the CFAI dashboard. problem that I still get 30% wrong.

Also, signed in for Mock exam. Will write the result and experience here after the exam.

Me too! strange that the online version is more expensive than the sitdown version. Im just keen on some of the vids explaining key concepts. Every-little-bit helps.

Yesterday took live Mock Exam from Schweser. The overall score is 69%. (Morning 70% and Afternoon 67.5%). A bit disappointed. Not to mention that I left afternoon session 1.5 hour before the end, because couldn’t think anymore. Left 41 questions unanswered and completed them the next day. Cheating I know.

Compared to other scores, my score is around 15% higher.

The exam was difficult in terms of concentration. Didn’t have much problem with morning session. The questions are not that difficult, but I would say tricky.

Well done. The live mock did not go so well for me but looking at the answers helped in preparation. What is your plan for the last two weeks?

AJOU

I guess I will break down the wrong answered questions inlive Mock. Gotta finish the last CFAI Mock and probably make as many flash cards as possible. Do not know how to access Schweser’s QBank, does anybody know how much is the cost?

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the forum. I am a CFA L1 June 2019 candidate. Will be starting my prep soon.

Background: Master from top UK Econ program, MBA top 5 FT global MBA programs , Ex-Big 4 Management Consultant

Cheers!

$300 - https://www.schweser.com/cfa/level-1/study-materials/qbank

@kushagra452 It looks a bit strange to me that you want to take the CFA exams after getting an MBA. They target two different tracks, in my opinion.