CFA Mock scores 2 weeks out

Hi all,

First post, nice to “meet” you all. Just wondering how everyone else is getting on with mocks.

Done 2 CFAI mocks in exam conditions: 74% and 65%. (never below 50% in a topic)

And 3 AnalystPrep mocks: 79%, 69% and 74%. (never below 50% in a topic)

Just wondering how that compares and whether its a good sign?
Also does anyone have any experience with AnalystPrep? (I know a lot of people use other providers, but they were good value for money (maybe) and they have a huge question bank (3000+) and mock exam bank (8))

I still need to tighten up on some Econ and FRA but just want to see how everyone is getting on with 2 weeks to go! indecision

"Using Wiley for my CFA journey was by far the best option… I was able to pass on my first attempt.”– Moe E., Canada

Those are all good scores you can be confident about going into exam day. Keep up the pace and you should be fine. Best of luck!

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." -Viktor Frankl

It’s a troll! 

Kill it with fire! 

Big Dreams Require Big Sacrifices - VWJETTY

Consistent 70+ on CFAI is the safe haven for passing.

And don’t count on your Ethics score being as good on the real exam as it is on mocks.  Ethics is a crap shoot and, while extremely important, cannot be relied on as a ‘go to’ topic for a good score.