Kaplan's questions

Hi there everyone.

I recently started studying with the Kaplan material for the June exam. 2 weeks in my preparation on solely using Kaplan’s material and although i feel that i do get the overall concept of the topic i perform very poorly on the end questions. This has battered my will and i don’t knw what to do. I allocated 36 hours in total for the quant reading and i am already behind, i still haven’t completed reading 13. In addition i also feel that i am moving to slow… It takes me 6 7 maybe 8 hours to clear a reading and i am still underperforming on the end questions. Can you please share your strategy on tackling these topics ? Should i read all the quant material and leave 2 days aside solely on practice questions or should i do the question right after i finish a topic. I haven’t even moved to the harder topics in the curriculum and honestly i feel dumber than ever before… please help

Push through, read the whole thing. Then do questions. Keep drilling questions until the exam. review your wrong answers and move on. My plan is to do q-bank questions at the end of each subject. I will combine subjects as I go along. Quant is tough without contextual reference. Hopefully the materials later on will give that to you. Disclosure: I haven’t started studying yet. I have one more CLU exam next week before I can direct my attention to this. Though I covered all if this Quant stuff for my ChFC and CLU.