Best of luck tomorrow!

I wish you all the best of luck on tomorrow’s exam.

Don’t burn yourself out today. Skim Ethics, and maybe review some of the lists of things you have to memorize. Then relax. Get a good night’s sleep tonight.

Remember your pencils, passport, exam ticket, calculator(s), and lunch tomorrow.

Make sure that you’re dressed.

In my experience, the people who frequent AnalystForum are better prepared than most to pass this exam. Congratulations on all of your hard work. Bring it all to bear by doing your best tomorrow.

That being said, the fact is that while many – most, perhaps – of you will pass the exam, some of you will not. You’ll be heartbroken, possibly angry, and that’s normal.

Please put this in perspective. It’s only a stupid test. If you leave the exam venue tomorrow evening convinced that you’ve failed, bear in mind that some people in this world will go to sleep hungry on Saturday, others will have lost a loved one that day, still others will be suffering from an incurable disease. If you can eat dinner on Saturday, and have a bed in which to sleep, and are healthy, and loved by family and friends, then please count your blessings and remind yourself that it’s only a stupid test.

Well said!

Amen.

And may I strongly emphasize the part where Bill (S2000magician) states that it’s a STUPID EXAM :slight_smile:

That will make a lot more sense when you get further along in the curriclum haha

Good luck to all writing the exam tomorrow.

Lol on the stupid exam part. Right now I’m freaking out over this stupid exam and I still have 6 months to go. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck boyo’s

#weallgon’makeit